As Hollywood geared up for this years Emmy’s weekend, that shared its light with the VMAs, one would think that this season would be all about pampering the colossal amount of celebs embracing motherhood. Instead, we are still witnessing the love for our four legged companions! I think it’s safe to say that we love to pamper our pooch. Pet bed companies like Baylee Nasco (www.bayleenasco.com) and the original pet-pal (www.theoriginalpetpal.com) who has the only infused simulated mothers heartbeat inside the bed, helps to aide in puppy separation anxiety. Not to mention its plush look, paired with multi fabric choices, goes well with any room décor.
But we didn’t stop there. We eat organic and holistic healing foods, so why shouldn’t our pets…Canine Caviar Holistic (the only alkaline based dog food made in USA) showed up in a big way explaining the importance of our pets diet and urine release alkalinity! Check them out at www.caninecaviar.com
For our more physically conscious individuals a new fitness/everyday wear company is in town, Alignmed.com has the #1 doctor recommended posture fitted t-shirt that girdles you in supporting your back during everyday activities while the fit, light weight breathable fabric makes it perfect for workouts. Alongside Alignmed came beauty products with the like of OPI, Youth eternal beauty serum by Kelly Ann followed by the fabulous one of a kind designs of M Roscoe out of Chicago, IL.
We didn’t leave without signing up with the big Brothers Big Sisters of LA organization because after all out children ARE our future and then satisfying our wonderful sweet toothes with VYPassetti (VYPasetticakepops.com) Cake Pops, the perfect desert addition to any soiree. By Tysha Williams
More Information Regarding the EMMY ECOLUXE LOUNGE that took place at The Stardust Penthouse at The Beverly Hilton on August 24th 2014 The premiere socially conscious luxury event—ECOLUXE LOUNGE—celebrated the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Nominees & Presenters while raising awareness and funds for Big Brothers Big Sisters Los Angeles! LA’s leading sustainable TV/film product placement producer, Debbie Durkin brought eco conscious brands, luxury vacations, and the best in lifestyle together in one place for an unforgettable event! Hosted in the world famous Beverly Hilton, ECOLUXE LOUNGE guests enjoyed a Sunday filled with wine tastings from Club W, farm to-table-fare from Circa 55, a MAN GLAM lounge, Luxury travel vacations from Caribbean Living Magazine, the best in fall fashion and beauty, a celebrity pet lounge and music from DJ Dime, all in a spectacular space designed by White Lotus Productions.
The most notable names in TV and Film stopped by ECOLUXE LOUNGE!
- Beau Bridges (Masters of Sex) picking up a silk tie from Mark Roscoe.
- Damien Puckler (GRIMM) stocking up on Canine Caviar & Feline Caviar’s Holistic Alkaline-based pet foods.
- Dancing with the Starspro Gleb Savchenko trying on sunglasses from Serengeti Eyewear.
- Sam Richardson (VEEP) tasting rosé from Club W.
- Orange Is The New Black stars Alysia Reiner and Madeline Brewer hitting the green carpet at ECOLUXE Lounge.
- Elliot Gould (Ray Donovan) cuddling Debbie Durkin’s white lab Custos in the celebrity pet lounge.
- Patrick Gallagher (Night at the Museum) stocking up on Freshbody’s Fresh Balls.
- Teyonah Parris (Mad Men) picking up JAndre all natural cosmetic sponges.
- Wes Ramsey (CSI: Miami) talking about the importance of posture alignment with AlignMed.
- Alex Meneses (The Goldbergs) getting her GLAM on from OC Hair & Makeup!
- Drew Seeley (A Cinderella Story) picking up a trip from Caribbean Living Magazine & Hard Rock Hotels.
- Tenille Houston (The Canyons) taking home Tamala Lingerie in her ECOLUXE giftbag.
- Taylour Paige (VH1’s Hit the Floor) loving the Nourishing Beauty Serum from Youth Eternal by KellyAnn.
- Scott Bailey (The Bay) snacking on white chocolate covered Oreos and red velvet VyPassetti Cake Pops.
- Maitland Ward (Boy Meets World) taking home HAI styling tools, O.P.I and John Paul Pet Products.
- Octavius Johnson (Ray Donavan) picking up a calming REIN Coat for pets and pet bed from Baylee Nasco.
- Drew Scott (Property Brothers) posing for pictures in the celebrity pet lounge.
- Kyle Keller (VH1) stocking up on Justin’s Organic Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups and Nut Butters.
SPONSORS: The 2014 ECOLUXE LOUNGE featured brands including: Nourishing Beauty Serum from Youth Eternal by KellyAnn; Canine Caviar & Feline Caviar’s Holistic Alkaline-based pet foods, Baylee Nasco luxury pet beds, California fare from Circa 55, Fresh Balls from FreshBody.com, Mark Roscoe Couture’s red carpet gowns and silk ties, White Lotus Productions, O.P.I. Nail Polish, Wine Tastings courtesy of CLUB W—the new generation of wine drinkers, Serengeti Eyewear—The worlds finest driving sunglasses, VyPassetti Cake Pops designed in honor the nominees, Caribbean Living Magazine Exotic Vacations, the premiere calming coat for the discerning dog—The Rein Coat, men’s designer wear for less from Armani Wells, OC Hair & Makeup, Artistix Art Meets Fashion; John Paul Pet Products, Tamala Lingerie , HAI Styling Tools the world’s best posture devices from AlignMedand JAndre all natural cosmetic sponges. CHARITY PARTNER: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Los Angeles makes meaningful, monitored matches between adult volunteers (‘Bigs’) and children (‘Littles’), ages 6 through 18, in communities across Los Angeles County. They develop positive relationships that have a direct and lasting effect on the lives on young people. Their mission is to provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one relationships that change their lives for the better, forever. PHOTO LINKS: http://ispektorphoto.smugmug.com/browse http://theroseweddings.smugmug.com/8th-Annual-ECOLUXE-PRE-EMMYS-L For more information visit: durkinentertainmentgroup.com or on Twitter @producerdeb